[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor build update

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 3 15:51:24 EDT 2018

Hi Hank, Your spot on. We only did temp tacks of the sails in the hull
body, so that we could machine the sail / hatch ring assembly prior to
placing it back in the hull body.
It seems the bolted idea could be more problematic down the road, but I
thought I would ask for other opinions.
Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 12:09 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <