[PSUBS-MAILIST] scuba tanks

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 3 16:01:08 EDT 2018

Hi Hank, I happen to have one of my 80cf 3000 psi alum tanks full, left
over from Tahoe. So set her in the pool and its less than a lb negative.
unfortunately both my tanks are full at the moment, not sure what its like
empty.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 12:20 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <