[PSUBS-MAILIST] SubConn Thru-Hull Connector Discount

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Nov 5 18:52:09 EST 2018

All, today I ordered the SubConn BH4F thru-hull kit to comply with the PSUBS guidelines and had no problems getting the PSUBS discount (no questions asked).

Just wanted to share we are apparently still in good standing with this arrangement.

I plan to implement the same configuration shown in Cliff's R300 VHF+OTS comms. schematic. found on our Design & Fabrication portion of the Web site.

Thanks,
Steve