[PSUBS-MAILIST] 12V DC Light Survey

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Nov 9 19:54:39 EST 2018

 Jon, SteveNot sure if this is up your alley, but here is a picture of a 10,000L oil filled light that is very easy to build and inexpensive.  I have tested this light to 1,500 psi.   This is a short version of the 24,000 L light on Gamma that is just amazing.  The light consists of a off road light bar circuit board that slides tightly into an acrylic tube with rubber ends to act as bellows.Hank