[PSUBS-MAILIST] compass

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 14 14:21:12 EST 2018

Alan,
You will need an arduino board, a bread board, and some wiring.  Check out sparkfun or adafruit for development kits.
When you have all the hardware, you will need to download the development application, load the code, then upload it to the arduino.
The easiest and quickest way to display the output is on the "console" that comes with the development application.  In actual use, an LCD display of some type is probably easiest.  Check out https://www.adafruit.com/?q=lcd as an example.
Jon