[PSUBS-MAILIST] sub for sale

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 27 05:50:40 EST 2018

hello

I recognized Paul's 'Fruitcake' project. Single ballast enclosure all
around the pressure hull,
and a big bubble to give nice views to 3 people. It quite a job for them to
make the large conning tower opening into the main hull with proper
resistance.

too bad it was never finished...

regards
Antoine

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 1:50 AM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <