[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shop move

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 27 15:00:19 EST 2018

Brian,
yes I make up for the lack!
I have an ipad with "messenger", no need for radio!
   As long as you take enough weight, your dive gear & have points you can
hang the weights off, you should get under shouldn't you?
I would take scales & pen & paper to take note of where you put the weight
& how much as you'll need to take it off again for transit. You  will have a lot
harder job than I had!
Alan