[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor update

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 29 03:26:54 EST 2018

Thanks Alan, it sure seems like christmas when I start going thru all my
boxes of components gathered over the last 5 years. I spent many evenings
with calapers in hand measuring every part and then drawing the component
in cad. The true test was the parts fitting into the completed water jet
stainless steel console segments. Now begins the wire harness. Could be a
long winter of soldering and shrink wrapping as long as the wife let's me
keep the dining room table as my work area. ( I made sure to wrap the end
of the table tonight with  heavy construction paper before I began.)

David

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018, 11:28 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <