[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor update

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 29 10:09:03 EST 2018

Hank,  Don't sub owners always sing Merry Christmas to me every time we get
a new part?

Cliff,  thanks.  The console was designed and has been sitting in the full
scale model for at least a year.  I have sat in it many a night visualizing
operations. The console sits in front of the pilot. The main pilot position
is in a 30 inch diameter sail. Lots of room. It even has arm rests, fighter
pilot joy stick, throttle controls and a beverage cup holder. Gotta sit in
luxury.

David

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 6:30 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <