[PSUBS-MAILIST] making progress

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 1 08:13:02 EDT 2018

 Hi Brian,Fibreglass panels will make your sub.  I hope your first sink is un-manned.Hank

 Hi Psubbers,                              Making progress on my gel coat shell.  Would not wish this work on anybody !   a lot of sanding ,  but I've finished the first phase and things are looking good !   If anybody needs a shell of this dimension I'll be able to crank them out like crazy !  I also realized that this fiberglass shell could actually have a purpose other than cosmetic !    Once I have it on I would be able to place additional floats inside of it in the unlikely event that I still don't have enough buoyancy up front !  But I don't think that will be the case. I also have an idea of how I can test my sub without having to use the boatyard.  I think what I'll do is just sink her right at the launch ramp !   At least I can just say that I'm balancing things out or whatever.  My strategy will be to just dink around for a really long time at the launch ramp ( during the week)  until the harbor patrol gets bored or has go on a call ,  then I'll just pull the cork !    Brian  _______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org