[PSUBS-MAILIST] making progress

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 1 14:09:23 EDT 2018

Hi Brian,
I sent an email but it hasn't returned so repeating this.
I remember you lowering the sub in a cradle & you had reservations
as it was getting unstable as it sank. Maybe that cradle would be a good
idea if you are trying to go under.
My fear is that if you descended & she toppled over you wouldn't be able
to right her. If it was shallow you may not be able to escape through the
hatch if it is against the sea bed.
Cheers Alan