[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarines for Sale

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 10 13:32:51 EDT 2018

Hello everyone. I have two Kitteredge 350 submarines for sale

The first is a K-350 that is half built and includes most of the componets such as the hull, hatch, battery pods, thrusters, oxygen bottles, ballast tanks, lights, roller rack, and blue prints. The main hull, hatch, conn, and ballast tanks are already put together. It should be a pretty quick build to finish if you have plumbing and electrical expereince.

I am asking $15,000 for this

The other is a KW-350 "Trustworthy" which is a turn key dive ready 2 person submarine with all the bells and whistles
Side scan sonar, underwater communications, GPS navigation, emergency buoy, 72 hours of life support with 2 independent banks, 2 independent battery banks, 2 independent ballast air banks, adjustable emergency drop weights, 10,000 lumen head light, (4) 2800 lumen flood lights, O2 meter, camera mounting system for lots of film options, underwater camera with pressure housing, custom built trailer that the whole dive package fits onto, trailer extension for launching, all the surface gear needed such as communication console, etc.

I am asking $78,000 for the full dive package (offers welcome)

http://www.psubs.org/projects/1245611411/kw350trustworthy/

Thank you,
Scott Waters