[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 15 13:16:19 EDT 2018

Thanks Jon
Do you remember about how deep you got beneath your support boat? The
reason I ask is that some time ago a technician at OTS when asked what the
range should be for that unit in tropical water and I believe he said
around 175’ or so which surprised me as that’s only half of the rated
working depth of my 350.
Rick

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 6:58 AM David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <