[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 15 17:47:00 EDT 2018

Rick,
we had a good discussion on this subject back in mid July till round about
August 2. You may be able to find it in the archives.
Great getting older, we can all have a new discussion about something we
thrashed out a month ago!
Below is an email from Emile about a cheaper unit he recommends; however
I could not find any information about how many Watts the unit was & to me
that is a big factor affecting the range. I am guessing it is less than the OTS
if they are not showing this important stat. Emile has had good range from it.
Alan