[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 16 02:11:51 EDT 2018

Rick,
Glad you are not suffering from the early onset of dementia!
I still have most of the emails if you can't find them in the archives.
Some times the emails don't show in the archives for a while.
If Emile was getting reception 3000ft away you may get even more
with the OTS, but in the specs I've seen they always say that there is a
broad range variation depending on wave & water conditions.
DNV-GL require a range of twice your dive depth, but how that is
quantified given the variations due to conditions, I don't know.
Alan