[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's new valves

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 27 20:43:43 EDT 2018

Hi Hank,

They are ready to go, all plumbed in and working well in garage dives. All
I am missing now is a little work on the trailer to get the sub safely to a
test site. My plans are constantly being disrupted by the last job of my
house renovation. At present, the whole garage is full of shutters that I'm
painting, and then I have to make the hinges to hang them. Then hang them
on the house... and only THEN will I get a chance to finish the trailer! If
it weren't for those darned shutters, I'd be just days from testing.

Thanks,
Alec

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 8:20 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <