[PSUBS-MAILIST] compass

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 31 11:11:09 EDT 2018

I can configure and program it for you if you want to go that route.  I'm in Florida currently but will be back in NH in December.  When I get there I can take a video of the display and setup, and show you how it works.  But you should be able to find it on youtube as well.
ESPresso Lite HMC6343

|   |    |

|    |
ESPresso Lite HMC6343
 http://shahrulnizam.com/espresso-lite-hmc6343/  |   |

Digital Compass Modules with Engineer Chris Taylor

|    |
Digital Compass Modules with Engineer Chris Taylor
 Engineer, Chris Taylor talks about digital compass modules, how they work, what you might use them for and some ...  |   |

SparkFun 8-8-14 Product Showcase: OH! Magnet Meter

|    |
SparkFun 8-8-14 Product Showcase: OH! Magnet Meter
 HMC6343 Breakout: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12916 RFID Reader Breakout: https://www.sparkfun.com/product...  |   |