[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minkota 101

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 1 05:43:05 EDT 2018

Steve,
I still have a lot to learn about the Vesc. But I can see it will be great
for analysing how the motor runs under load in various scenarios
like in air, in oil, in the thruster housing in air, in the thruster housing
in oil & with differing temperatures in the surrounding water. ( kitchen sink)
Am away at the moment but are looking forward to testing when I return.
Alan