[PSUBS-MAILIST] Drill Sharpening

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 2 23:01:16 EDT 2018

Hank, I did (see photo attached), although I have one more gusset connection to fabricate tomorrow.  Thirty feet of 6061 Aluminum 4x6 I-beam cut into six-foot length cross members.  Cross members are 15.5 inches on center and the K-600 sits across the three center cross members.  All that silver flaky stuff on the asphalt...that's not a worn out driveway, that's about a billion pounds of drill shavings.
I hope to get the sub back on the trailer tomorrow and then will probably dismantle the gantry sometime this month, in preparation for winter.  That has been an extremely handy tool.
Jon