[PSUBS-MAILIST] Drill Sharpening

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 3 08:39:18 EDT 2018

Yes, I use a 12 inch mitre saw and metal cutoff blade.  The cuts through aluminum are pretty quick.  I have complete confidence in the trailer now to carry the submarine and I'm happy it has a consistent look.  The hodge podge of c-channel, square tube, and laminated c-channel (to create my own i-beam), was functional in terms of load strength and did the job but didn't look all that great.  This has been a long learning experience.