[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 8 07:12:45 EDT 2018

Lol, sorry James...I'm not trying to be coy, just haven't worked out the logistics yet and am waiting for those to solidify.  But be assured it is nothing earth-shattering.  The only reason I mentioned it is because I really don't have anyone I would trust for surface support so need to rely on my PSUBS brothers for that purpose, and I know what a magnet Tahoe is.  So was just giving a heads up.  :)