[PSUBS-MAILIST] Blue Robotics Sonar

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 5 15:04:11 EST 2019

Hank,
on the blue robotics site there is a video on their new sonar & it shows
the sonar pointing upward & showing the distance to the surface.
I think they graphed the tidal heights with it.
Also it's important if you are shooting through a hull or putting the transducer
in a housing that you don't have any air gaps between the transducer & hull or
housing or bubbles in epoxy, as it won't work through air.
Cheers Alan