[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Feb 10 11:04:44 EST 2019

 Sean,The paddle wheeler is the "SS City Of Ainsworth paddle steamer"  and it is 365 feet deep just off shore in Crawford Bay.  The line that is tied to the wreck was for a marker buoy.and does not reach the surface anymore.   I will make sure I can cut it off when I talk with the BC underwater archeological people in Kelowna.  Hank