[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 15 10:43:20 EST 2019

 David, it looks like you have done this beforeHank

 Hi guys, working on the exoskeleton for the SeaQuestor, dry fitting the rear thrusters with the new machined mount tubes, horizontal wing thrusters,  and forward wing lights. The rear thruster assembly includes a segment with external ports for air compensatation and future sensors. My thru hull penatration plates are at the shop having final machining and shoud be ready in a week. With a total of 30 port locatations I have plenty for future connections. I also get to make a few design esthetic changes as the cnc ribs were cut from my 3d model 1 year ago and it did not reflect recent revisions. But thats half the fun of design. Build a mock up and then make refinements. I hope to have the full set of rib stations adjusted and locked into position on the keel stand this weekend so i can start the foam cutting. Best Regards,David_______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org