[PSUBS-MAILIST] Instrument Display

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 18 00:42:17 EST 2019

Jon,
I am a little way through the ABS document "Application of ergonomics to marine systems" which has some suggested standards for marine display layouts & symbols
for boats/ships.
A lot of these would be applicable to submarines, but then standard symbols for other items more peculiar to submarines may need to be sourced elsewhere.
We could probably produce a pretty good template.
I will look at submitting some draft screen layouts for comment, & we could see
where we go from there.
Alan