[PSUBS-MAILIST] Group purchase of buoyancy foam?

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 3 19:17:32 EST 2019

Hi Alec,
I think you mean 15#cft. To place the order, they would be cutting down
their standard block 10x24x100 to your required dimensions? I need to
figure out area amount I will need for my wings, but I think a block that
was 5.5x24x100 could work for me. I'm picking up some 36x48x96 blocks of
foam tonight to start the exoskeleton shaping.Once I have the rib form
assembles on the jig, I'll know for sure the volume I would need. What is
your time line to place the order?

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 2:59 PM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <