[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress.

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 6 01:26:05 EST 2019

Hi Tim, once I get it shaped i will do a hard fiberglass shell, and
depending on my timing availability,  i will either build mold or finish
the plug as the part. Unfortunately the company that was to cut the cnc
mold for me has bumped me for a huge project / client. So I'm on my own. If
if finish the plug as the part i will most likely be using a total boat
product as the finish material.
David

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019, 5:01 PM T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <