[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vesc motor temperature display

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 8 01:10:52 EST 2019

Hi Alan,
I've been (and still am) tied up with other things - had a quick go at
replicating but mine aren't working now (maybe it's an app update).

Of the 3 temperature values, I think the one in large text is the VESC
temp, the Greek symbol is the motor, and Max is probably the maximum either
has reached.

Cheers,
Steve

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 12:15 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <