[PSUBS-MAILIST] Blueglobe for the SeaQuestor

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 8 14:13:28 EST 2019

Hi Emile,
I was following an earlier thread on the use of the Blueglobe connectors,
and your comment was that the ss are too costly and a lower grade ss. As I
am ready to purchase them, What would you recommend ? I was planning on
placing them on the inside and outside of the thru hull plates as a
redundant seal, so I would be looking at needing 52 of M20x1.5  As I am
having a difficult time sourcing them here in California, would you be
interested in being a source supplier?

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave