[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 10 17:24:53 EST 2019

Thanks Hank,
I should mention that another thing I was looking at was the depth that
I was running the motor. I had read that the top of the propellor blade
should be at least 12" below the surface & this seemed to be about right.
I will lift it up a bit & see how it goes next time.
I am wanting to mount the horizontal thrusters as high as possible to keep
them as far away from the sea bed as possible when I'm on the bottom.
Getting them at the right height may take some in depth calculations of
weight & buoyancy.
Alan