[PSUBS-MAILIST] 48 volt generator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 11 15:25:28 EST 2019

 Brian,Do you have a 48v generator?  I would think it depends on the generator.  You can run a table saw off a generator.  If it were me, I would look at a pair of 48v alternators driven off a motor that maintain your battery pack while under way.  You might have to split the pack into two 24v and use 24 v alternators.   I am not sure if you can get 48v alternators easily.Hank