[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 12 18:26:48 EST 2019

Thanks Hank and Rick, i wanted to be able to access any panel for
maintenance or changing out instruments.  Spent many hours with micrometers
measuring each piece of equipment and drawing into cad for the waterjet.
The items hanging on the hull walls are only the pwm modules, main
electrical panel, scrubber, and emergency first aid kits so far. Should be
pretty clean inside.
David

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019, 1:49 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <