[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 17 15:38:57 EST 2019

Hi Cliff, I plan on doing a manifold system that groups together a couple
of tanks for both port and starboard tanks and foward and aft tanks. I hope
to use electric valves. The varible ballast is a worm drive 100# weight
internal under my battery area. The external mbt will all be molded
fiberglass shapped around the ribs between the pressure hull and
exoskeleton, with the exoskeleton being one side of the tanks. I also plan
on a lifting bag component at the nose area forward of the front pilot to
be used to lift that pilot higher out of the water to increase the
freeboard height of the ct for on station personal transfers.  Question, if
i have a starboard and port tank, would you manifold them to a single valve
locatation at the 12 oclock position, or use two valves to control each
side.

David

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019, 11:14 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <