[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 17 20:30:11 EST 2019

Hi Alec, Thanks. I am planing to have both forward and aft tanks on each
side, so you just saved me two valves. I like the idea to be able adjust
for and aft, since they are different shapes and volumes. I am also
planning to have the side tanks on the larger volume to be made up of 4
chambers that would prevent sloshing except in each 12" wide section.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 4:10 PM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <