[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 18 23:19:56 EST 2019

Hi Cliff, the vbt i was speaking of is actually the lower section of one of
the mbt sections which would still be in use. The way my wings taper off
there is an area that will work for a weight insert area that i think will
work well.
David

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 11:46 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <