[PSUBS-MAILIST] making progress

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 29 07:45:54 EST 2019

 Brian,You must be relievedHank
    On Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 12:25:33 AM MST, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,                  Got one of my reversing contactors today for one of my motors !   Also making progress on strengthening my shell, had to add some ribbing to the flat fiberglass, but i still need to add some fiberglass tabs so I can secure it to the frame.  I also have scrapped the huge and heavy 360 cu ft hp ballast tank in favor of 10 - 80 cu ft aluminum tanks, still need to get manifold plus whips for all the tanks. .....And I've started on my two fin / rudders for better tracking,   Finally getting to work on the sub instead of moving out of my old shop !
Brian