[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor Update Thru hull plates

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Mar 10 21:45:42 EDT 2019

Hi David,
I'm a bit confused about how that is working! Is there an o-ring either
side of the ring of bolts? Is there a small o-ring on each bolt?
And what is being welded? Also if the bolts are press fitted how are they
tightened.
If it takes too much explanation I'll wait for the progress photos.
Cheers Alan