[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 26 19:58:22 EDT 2019

 Brian,Are you sure the black is from the o-ring.  My oil turns black from I assumed carbon off the brushes.  Hank
    On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 2:53:05 PM MDT, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,                I decided to try wd-40's new " silicon" spray , it started melting my O rings. Basically I noticed black coming off the O ring into the lubricant.    I have since gone back to another silicone spray which is an automobile product.  Does anyone have a preferred silicone product ?  I think my O rings are Buna

Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org