[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 26 20:29:46 EDT 2019

Rick,
I can't remember what I used, it was a 2 part epoxy preceded by an appropriate
primmer that required me buying a heavy duty spray gun & nozzle.
I just went in to a few marine chandleries & asked questions.
The paints are evolving all the time.
Your paint may depend on how you are applying it & whether you want to buy,
or already have the correct spray equipment.
Alan