[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 26 21:35:40 EDT 2019

Hi Rick,
If you talk to the general Sherwin Williams store they will look at you
like your crazy and say that they don't make those marine paints. You have
to contact their Marine division to get any information. I can send you my
contact here in California if that would help.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 5:43 PM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <