[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 27 14:30:13 EDT 2019

Rick,
I am getting the picture.
I am not sure how you would get on ordering the paint from over seas; being a
Chemical there may be restrictions, especially on the two pot epoxy. You may have
to even order it through a paint store that is licensed to import chemicals.
I would be googling the best option for marine paint for a steel Boat. Loads of boat forums out there. Then ask what pressure & Nozzle size you need to spray it,
& order that too. I think someone said Alec painted Snoopy with a roller. That would
Be a lot easier if you can get a good finish.
Wonder what they have on Oahu?
Cheers Alan