[PSUBS-MAILIST] Purge Valve

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 29 15:49:51 EDT 2019

Thanks everyone,
It might be easiest & safest in my case ( 1 person sub ) to just shut off the
Bottles & reach inside the hull & bleed air & O2 from there.
It saves putting another fitting in line that may leak. Also there may be the
Possibility of leaving the purge valve open, although no doubt you would hear
It when you turned the air on!
Alan