[PSUBS-MAILIST] Seaquestor progress

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 30 01:33:31 EDT 2019

Thanks Alan, the evolution of the shape is really exciting. Each new piece
after its cut continues to suprise me, and inspires me. The design inspired
from my childhood, may seem wacky to some, but what better way for an old
guy to inspire young people to follow your dreams.
David

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019, 9:21 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <