

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id n37FOdNp098100
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: RE: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 123911688797447
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:26:19 -0400
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MS-Has-Attach: 
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: 
Thread-Topic: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 123911688797447
Thread-Index: Acm3lTNDfKNwhlu5TJ2ag4eeNO1lnw==
From: "Virgil Dorjo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 123911688797447

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up a web link from PSUBS.ORG to some
other web site where you have photos related to submersibles or other
underwater project.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC  which defines the
terms under which you may create and use a link from PSUBS.ORG to a
remote web server that contains photos related to submersibles and/or
underwater projects.  By returning email to PSUBS and requesting space
on our server, you indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing
and future terms of this agreement.

1) You agree that the link you provide from PSUBS.ORG will only point
to an external web site that contains photos of submersibles and/or
images that are related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related
underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your link is published after reviewing the content of your link.

3) You agree that once your link is accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand its removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your link lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your link at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.