

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o52I0odl040075
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:00:50 -0400 (EDT)
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.53,348,1272859200"; 
d="scan'208";a="790940588"
Received: from unknown (HELO asav01.insightbb.com) ([172.31.249.123])
by mxsf02.insightbb.com with ESMTP; 02 Jun 2010 13:47:09 -0400
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: true
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: ArUGAP01BkysH/l7/2dsb2JhbACEe5oUszGOGoUWBINI
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.53,348,1272859200"; 
d="scan'208";a="266554082"
Received: from unknown (HELO mta3.manage.insightcom.com) ([172.31.249.123])
by asav01.insightbb.com with ESMTP; 02 Jun 2010 13:47:09 -0400
Received: from insightbb.com ([172.31.249.123]) by mta3.manage.insightcom.com
(Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-6.01 (built Apr  3 2006))
with ESMTP id <[email-masked]> for
[email-masked]; Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:47:09 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [172.31.249.182] (Forwarded-For: [172.31.249.182])
by msb0.manage.insightcom.com (mshttpd); Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:47:09 -0500
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:47:09 -0500
From: Kyle Bearden <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 127550151739966
In-reply-to: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Sun Java(tm) System Messenger Express 6.3-6.03 (built Mar 14 2008;
32bit)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="Boundary_(ID_PQRT8UJlHVrfryMd8oHZZA)"
Content-language: en
X-Accept-Language: en
Priority: normal
References: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_PQRT8UJlHVrfryMd8oHZZA)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-disposition: inline

----- Original Message -----
From=3A padmin=40psubs=2Eorg
Date=3A Wednesday=2C June 2=2C 2010 12=3A45
Subject=3A PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 127550151739966
To=3A Undisclosed recipients=3A =3B

=3E =

=3E =

=3E This is an automated email from PSUBS=2EORG=2E=A0 You are =

=3E receiving this email
=3E to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS=2EORG to uploa=
d
=3E photos related to submersibles=2C ROV=2C AUV=2C or other underwater =
subject=2E
=3E =

=3E If you did not make this request=2C it suggests that someone incorre=
ctly
=3E entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
=3E intentionally entering your email address into our automated request=

=3E form just to cause trouble=2E=A0 If you receive this email =

=3E multiple times
=3E and have not requested project space from PSUBS=2EORG=2C please go t=
o
=3E http=3A//www=2Epsubs=2Eorg/misc/contactus=2Ehtml and ask us to block=
=

=3E your email
=3E address from further abuse=2E
=3E =

=3E To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS=2EORG=2C please read=
the
=3E following instructions=2E
=3E =

=3E 1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below=2E
=3E =

=3E 2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below=2C simply
=3E =A0=A0 delete this email=2E
=3E =

=3E 3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below=2C simply reply =

=3E to this
=3E =A0=A0 email and send it back =22as is=22=2E=A0 Do not add =

=3E any comments or change
=3E =A0=A0 any text=2E=A0 Your reply will be processed by =

=3E automated software which
=3E =A0=A0 will create your project space and send another =

=3E email with
=3E =A0=A0 instructions on how to access your project area=2E
=3E =

=3E =

=3E =

=3E PSUBS=2EORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)
=3E =

=3E This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which =

=3E defines the
=3E terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
=3E submersibles and/or underwater projects=2C from PSUBS=2EORG=2E=A0 =

=3E By returning
=3E email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server=2C yo=
u
=3E indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future =

=3E terms of
=3E this agreement=2E
=3E =

=3E 1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS=2E=
ORG
=3E will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
=3E submersibles=2C ROV=2C AUV=2C or other related underwater topics=2E
=3E =

=3E 2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide =

=3E whetheryour photos are published after reviewing their content=2E
=3E =

=3E 3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on =

=3E PSUBS=2EORGyou waive any right to demand their removal=2C and that =

=3E sole discretion to
=3E remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC=2E=A0 =

=3E Furthermore=2C you agree
=3E that PSUBS=2EORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos =

=3E at any
=3E time it chooses=2C and for any reason it chooses=2C without notifica=
tion
=3E of any kind to you=2E
=3E =

=3E =

=3E 

--Boundary_(ID_PQRT8UJlHVrfryMd8oHZZA)
Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
Content-disposition: inline

=3Cbr=3E=3Cbr=3E----- Original Message -----=3Cbr=3EFrom=3A padmin=40psu=
bs=2Eorg=3Cbr=3EDate=3A Wednesday=2C June 2=2C 2010 12=3A45=3Cbr=3ESubje=
ct=3A PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 127550151739966=3Cbr=3ETo=3A Undisclosed rec=
ipients=3A =3B=3Cbr=3E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B=
This is an automated email from PSUBS=2EORG=2E=26nbsp=3B You are =3Cbr=3E=
=26gt=3B receiving this email=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B to confirm that you want t=
o set up web space on PSUBS=2EORG to upload=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B photos relat=
ed to submersibles=2C ROV=2C AUV=2C or other underwater subject=2E=3Cbr=3E=
=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B If you did not make this request=2C it suggest=
s that someone incorrectly=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B entered an email address (whi=
ch happens to be yours) or someone is=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B intentionally ente=
ring your email address into our automated request=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B form =
just to cause trouble=2E=26nbsp=3B If you receive this email =3Cbr=3E=26=
gt=3B multiple times=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B and have not requested project spac=
e from PSUBS=2EORG=2C please go to=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B http=3A//www=2Epsubs=2E=
org/misc/contactus=2Ehtml and ask us to block =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B your emai=
l=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B address from further abuse=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=
=26gt=3B To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS=2EORG=2C please=
read the=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B following instructions=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cb=
r=3E=26gt=3B 1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included belo=
w=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B 2) If you do not agree with the te=
rms of the PSUA below=2C simply=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =26nbsp=3B=26nbsp=3B del=
ete this email=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B 3) If you agree with =
the terms of the PSUA below=2C simply reply =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B to this=3Cb=
r=3E=26gt=3B =26nbsp=3B=26nbsp=3B email and send it back =22as is=22=2E=26=
nbsp=3B Do not add =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B any comments or change=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B=
=26nbsp=3B=26nbsp=3B any text=2E=26nbsp=3B Your reply will be processed=
by =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B automated software which=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =26nbsp=3B=
=26nbsp=3B will create your project space and send another =3Cbr=3E=26gt=
=3B email with=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =26nbsp=3B=26nbsp=3B instructions on how =
to access your project area=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=
=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B PSUBS=2EORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)=3C=
br=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B This is a legal agreement between you and=
PSUBS LLC which =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B defines the=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B terms unde=
r which you may upload and publish photos related to=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B sub=
mersibles and/or underwater projects=2C from PSUBS=2EORG=2E=26nbsp=3B =3C=
br=3E=26gt=3B By returning=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B email confirmation to PSUBS a=
nd requesting space on our server=2C you=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B indicate that y=
ou accept to be bound by the existing and future =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B terms =
of=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B this agreement=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B 1)=
You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS=2EORG=3C=
br=3E=26gt=3B will only be of submersibles and/or images that are relate=
d to=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B submersibles=2C ROV=2C AUV=2C or other related unde=
rwater topics=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B 2) You agree that PSUB=
S LLC shall have sole discretion to decide =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B whetheryour =
photos are published after reviewing their content=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3C=
br=3E=26gt=3B 3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and publis=
hed on =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B PSUBS=2EORGyou waive any right to demand their r=
emoval=2C and that =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B sole discretion to=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B r=
emove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC=2E=26nbsp=3B =3Cbr=3E=26g=
t=3B Furthermore=2C you agree=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B that PSUBS=2EORG shall hav=
e sole discretion to delete your photos =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B at any=3Cbr=3E=26=
gt=3B time it chooses=2C and for any reason it chooses=2C without notifi=
cation=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B of any kind to you=2E=3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26=
gt=3B =3Cbr=3E=26gt=3B 

--Boundary_(ID_PQRT8UJlHVrfryMd8oHZZA)--