

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id qB40edkv010808
for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:40:40 -0500 (EST)
Received: from mtaomg-mb05.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-mb05.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.41.76])
by imr-da04.mx.aol.com (Outbound Mail Relay) with ESMTP id 86FAE1C0000A1
for <[email-masked]>; Mon,  3 Dec 2012 19:36:39 -0500 (EST)
Received: from core-mkd004a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-mkd004.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.98.141])
by mtaomg-mb05.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 4B6FFE000087
for <[email-masked]>; Mon,  3 Dec 2012 19:36:39 -0500 (EST)
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 135458155910769
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: [email-masked]
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8CF9FCE8E2BAFA9_588_52810_webmail-m073.sysops.aol.com"
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:36:38 -0500 (EST)
s=20121107; t=1354581399;
bh=HpaR2YHiLPURMeXBx+JTOFLVuxOozPcvu026Z4tuRso=;
h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=sOrMh6uX34cM2/muPbVJ9osz6JfXLWPq/Dn7WcnVFsV0QWYIyJw7zWAnwux147U2P
vkTqqRSvg9zVWtOM7FJEXuyRJcW9cJsAmk0zppsVO4am+4uBLryKkxJ6MbisDcx8Kp
kek6/zU/642/F7lBS5YoGTfG3wzfdX4d5Gn611VY=
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:316549632:93952408  
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0  
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d294c50bd4597481c

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8CF9FCE8E2BAFA9_588_52810_webmail-m073.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

-----Original Message-----
From: padmin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 7:35 pm
Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 135458155910769

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning
email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
this agreement.

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your photos are published after reviewing their content.

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.

=20

----------MB_8CF9FCE8E2BAFA9_588_52810_webmail-m073.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'3' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div><br>
</div>
<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>
From: padmin &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 7:35 pm<br>
Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 135458155910769<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_0_0fd3a0af-a1e5-46c8-8ae0-1076653a4bc2" style=3D"marg=
in: 0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;col=
or: #000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style=3D"font-size: 9pt;"><tt>

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
<a href=3D"http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html" target=3D"_blank">http=
://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html</a> and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning
email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
this agreement.

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your photos are published after reviewing their content.

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.

</tt></pre>
</div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_0fd3a0af-a1e5-46c8-8ae0-1076653a4bc2 -->

</div>
</font>
----------MB_8CF9FCE8E2BAFA9_588_52810_webmail-m073.sysops.aol.com--