

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id r2SDlcK7082351
for <[email-masked]>; Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:47:39 -0500 (EST)
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=u1KDQAGB3bLdFM7ZMzbuL1EIsjzJS5Nth8nu0WsRfos3rnIYd9KGN3ChMdqWOHB5xlxJrxcCBEhOi3aZ2ptCsg/PM9aKAaS9bBvvsk2h/9C8Z+EA1rIqwSl8sDC9e9YpgHEKgwkHWII8ZSiN5W6HeKBtgvmrnBcqYHhVOxRgj98=;
X-YMail-OSG: rYsKNB0VM1kXsaXb7OdArJ4Qd3jhVZxsW1opxU7M3l5zYoz
X4jEQf_Ybf71T9qQKGx6qQbexd09vvTMqM4AXmO2bavBzpG_7fH0F4Ek8yOh
55z_GXMYWdyZFXQwmBd71RbSQCV9SNtNa7dKGPjPI6zKr53kF6D4qhGzq61c
COPrtuhhFu983zffIGc2OuLZ9F9jM1KokQyDx2wql8INmNytedYkbf4rp.hV
uzgCzEEUdLB.oZ6mDWCu8xw.G0UqjGu7Y6wuHGdjcyXCjfBEsSMTwCe7_fV1
Tixf55twIwmfSvNI4LW2vOiYy_nQvgB0i8WIf7eaDCa7WmdkGZAnTRmieYOZ
K.yrqvXBHO9kk0l0tzLNY4ztTkgNMEJJxnnn60Aj1NTw4cwlUGLy84bu5Dqx
RXXdlNyj8eTPNBUC03rl51C4dxGHNyr4ZTiDvkQ0snr1PZqO4_QCRgaM3zMz
6UEvQPRNFQla09NRUsxWtDEVBqhrWFqzLoz.Zv0AeJ6JynRE5f_ASfXsx2tV
Vv5XZ3brVmND5MjYEQnWlxdU8vXkPnc_tYiHUD_LaY83zkCOv3hvGLvXpvoO
r317E
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 06:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Pekoe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 136447815874811
To: [email-masked]

--1886287700-1936641537-1364478368=:7168
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--- On Thu, 3/28/13, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 136447815874811
To:=20
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 6:42 AM

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.=A0 You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.=A0 If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
=A0=A0=A0delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
=A0=A0=A0email and send it back "as is".=A0 Do not add any comments or chan=
ge
=A0=A0=A0any text.=A0 Your reply will be processed by automated software wh=
ich
=A0=A0=A0will create your project space and send another email with
=A0=A0=A0instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.=A0 By returning
email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
this agreement.

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your photos are published after reviewing their content.

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.=A0 Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.

--1886287700-1936641537-1364478368=:7168
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<table cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0" ><tr><td valign=3D"=
top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><BR><BR>--- On <B>Thu, 3/28/13, padmin@psubs.=
org <I>&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5=
px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px"><BR>From: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<B=
R>Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 136447815874811<BR>To: <BR>Date: Thursday,=
March 28, 2013, 6:42 AM<BR><BR>
<DIV class=3DplainMail><BR><BR>This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.&n=
bsp; You are receiving this email<BR>to confirm that you want to set up web=
space on PSUBS.ORG to upload<BR>photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, =
or other underwater subject.<BR><BR>If you did not make this request, it su=
ggests that someone incorrectly<BR>entered an email address (which happens =
to be yours) or someone is<BR>intentionally entering your email address int=
o our automated request<BR>form just to cause trouble.&nbsp; If you receive=
this email multiple times<BR>and have not requested project space from PSU=
BS.ORG, please go to<BR><A href=3D"http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html=
" target=3D_blank>http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html</A> and ask us t=
o block your email<BR>address from further abuse.<BR><BR>To continue settin=
g up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the<BR>following instruction=
s.<BR><BR>1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included
below.<BR><BR>2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, sim=
ply<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;delete this email.<BR><BR>3) If you agree with the=
terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;email a=
nd send it back "as is".&nbsp; Do not add any comments or change<BR>&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;any text.&nbsp; Your reply will be processed by automated softwa=
re which<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;will create your project space and send anoth=
er email with<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;instructions on how to access your proje=
ct area.<BR><BR><BR><BR>PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)<BR><BR>=
This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the<BR>te=
rms under which you may upload and publish photos related to<BR>submersible=
s and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.&nbsp; By returning<BR>email c=
onfirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you<BR>indicate th=
at you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms
of<BR>this agreement.<BR><BR>1) You agree that the photos and/or documents=
you upload to PSUBS.ORG<BR>will only be of submersibles and/or images that=
are related to<BR>submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topi=
cs.<BR><BR>2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide=
whether<BR>your photos are published after reviewing their content.<BR><BR=
>3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG=
<BR>you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion t=
o<BR>remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.&nbsp; Furthermore, yo=
u agree<BR>that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos =
at any<BR>time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notificat=
ion<BR>of any kind to you.<BR><BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></td></tr></table>
--1886287700-1936641537-1364478368=:7168--