

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o74DWZNV038519
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from mtaomg-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaomg-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.51.138])
by imr-ma01.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o74DK9cj022192
for <[email-masked]>; Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:20:09 -0400
Received: from core-maa001c.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-maa001.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.28.193])
by mtaomg-da02.r1000.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 5E284E0002C7
for <[email-masked]>; Wed,  4 Aug 2010 09:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
References: 262
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 128092863638488
X-AOL-IP: 74.233.154.174
In-Reply-To: 262
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: [email-masked]
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="--------MB_8CD01EEE424EBFF_1238_75CA_webmail-d012.sysops.aol.com"
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:20:07 -0400 (EDT)
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0  
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d338a4c5969091cd5

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8CD01EEE424EBFF_1238_75CA_webmail-d012.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

-----Original Message-----
From: padmin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 5:18 am
Subject: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 128092863638488

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up a web link from PSUBS.ORG to some
other web site where you have photos related to submersibles or other
underwater project.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC  which defines the
terms under which you may create and use a link from PSUBS.ORG to a
remote web server that contains photos related to submersibles and/or
underwater projects.  By returning email to PSUBS and requesting space
on our server, you indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing
and future terms of this agreement.

1) You agree that the link you provide from PSUBS.ORG will only point
to an external web site that contains photos of submersibles and/or
images that are related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related
underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your link is published after reviewing the content of your link.

3) You agree that once your link is accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand its removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your link lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your link at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.

=20

----------MB_8CD01EEE424EBFF_1238_75CA_webmail-d012.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'><br>
<br>

<div style=3D"clear:both"></div>
<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"font-family:helvetica,arial;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>
From: padmin &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 5:18 am<br>
Subject: PSUBS-WEBLINK-REQUEST 128092863638488<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_0_c57bd4f7-7eea-4753-84af-3415a4ff118e" style=3D"marg=
in: 0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;col=
or: #000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style=3D"font-size: 9pt;"><tt>

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
to confirm that you want to set up a web link from PSUBS.ORG to some
other web site where you have photos related to submersibles or other
underwater project.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
<a href=3D"http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html" target=3D"_blank">http=
://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html</a> and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PLUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Link User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC  which defines the
terms under which you may create and use a link from PSUBS.ORG to a
remote web server that contains photos related to submersibles and/or
underwater projects.  By returning email to PSUBS and requesting space
on our server, you indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing
and future terms of this agreement.

1) You agree that the link you provide from PSUBS.ORG will only point
to an external web site that contains photos of submersibles and/or
images that are related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related
underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your link is published after reviewing the content of your link.

3) You agree that once your link is accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand its removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your link lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your link at any
time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
of any kind to you.

</tt></pre>
</div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_c57bd4f7-7eea-4753-84af-3415a4ff118e -->

</div>
</font>
----------MB_8CD01EEE424EBFF_1238_75CA_webmail-d012.sysops.aol.com--