

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o6VHullZ011330
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:56:47 -0400 (EDT)
Received: by pwj8 with SMTP id 8so1267624pwj.23
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:content-type:mime-version
:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:content-transfer-encoding:message-id
:references:to:x-mailer;
bh=UmWzSZyBi9BrMCr0ss0qDBZMbmebtEeiyHmH1O7VbYc=;
b=lnJMeXprdjwF1rmij8zkZxlHbC4bTb6cLOHBI+l6o2NBi0Ll2bfYubnt9HzhHWVCTC
vjaQw0T8wfQhbxUJr+7bbNSgHDpgMVRfOWqHHdhCVWeIT3Lw9687+7TX9hypbw/BPrUC
h+NGfxFAuYhZYCBhjrDMS+Rzbgi1KNIzGevGU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date
:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer;
b=RIgKGm7X1ekniqNbtQi/kTikdPdk4YoAOZR69nCiyHFfeA7g+XnmP/nNzQaobtZ8D5
fkjhI+vTWJCskaQd2rUWNZpHKxkA5eACPn0c2h+Dlx73xkCg9sD6zdSv60mCKyHef8+n
NHyrOoBG0Wd9oxddjfYd7OgrOL3Q/KLswoNSk=
Received: by 10.142.180.1 with SMTP id c1mr3160645wff.246.1280598278573;
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from [10.1.10.47] (udp295736uds.hawaiiantel.net [72.253.233.72])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z1sm4580683wfd.15.2010.07.31.10.44.37
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5);
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v1081)
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 128059881211264
From: Jonathan Scalise <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:44:23 -1000
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.1081)

On Jul 31, 2010, at 7:53 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> 
> 
> This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
> to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
> photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.
> 
> If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
> entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
> intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
> form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
> and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
> http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
> address from further abuse.
> 
> To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
> following instructions.
> 
> 1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.
> 
> 2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
>   delete this email.
> 
> 3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
>   email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
>   any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
>   will create your project space and send another email with
>   instructions on how to access your project area.
> 
> 
> 
> PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)
> 
> This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
> terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
> submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning
> email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
> indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
> this agreement.
> 
> 1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
> will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
> submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.
> 
> 2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
> your photos are published after reviewing their content.
> 
> 3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
> you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
> remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
> that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
> time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
> of any kind to you.
> 
>