

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id pATDaWTe011494
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:36:32 -0500 (EST)
Received: by ywb26 with SMTP id 26so7680222ywb.23
for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Nov 2011 05:37:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.236.170.1 with SMTP id o1mr69039970yhl.16.1322573841129;
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 05:37:21 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [172.31.73.172] ([161.6.3.33])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c44sm56785540yhm.5.2011.11.29.05.37.19
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 05:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Andy seymour <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Apple-Mail=_AEFB03F3-A03C-4361-8F16-DD44AC8799C2"
Subject: Fwd: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 132257371411480
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:38:11 -0600
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v1251.1)
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.1251.1)

--Apple-Mail=_AEFB03F3-A03C-4361-8F16-DD44AC8799C2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 132257371411480
> Date: November 29, 2011 7:35:14 AM CST
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
> to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
> photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.
> 
> If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
> entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
> intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
> form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
> and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
> http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
> address from further abuse.
> 
> To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
> following instructions.
> 
> 1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.
> 
> 2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
>   delete this email.
> 
> 3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
>   email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
>   any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
>   will create your project space and send another email with
>   instructions on how to access your project area.
> 
> 
> 
> PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)
> 
> This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
> terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
> submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning
> email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
> indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
> this agreement.
> 
> 1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
> will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
> submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.
> 
> 2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
> your photos are published after reviewing their content.
> 
> 3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
> you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
> remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
> that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
> time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
> of any kind to you.
> 
> 

--Apple-Mail=_AEFB03F3-A03C-4361-8F16-DD44AC8799C2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html;
charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><br><div><br><div>Begin forwarded message:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>From: </b></span><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br></span></div><div=
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>Subject: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;"><b>PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST =
132257371411480</b><br></span></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;"><span =
style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, =
1.0);"><b>Date: </b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium;">November 29, 2011 7:35:14 AM CST<br></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px;"><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; =
font-size:medium; color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 1.0);"><b>Reply-To: =
</b></span><span style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica'; font-size:medium;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br></span></div><br>=
<div><br><br>This is an automated email from <a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>. &nbsp;You are receiving this =
email<br>to confirm that you want to set up web space on <a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a> to upload<br>photos related to =
submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.<br><br>If you did =
not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly<br>entered =
an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone =
is<br>intentionally entering your email address into our automated =
request<br>form just to cause trouble. &nbsp;If you receive this email =
multiple times<br>and have not requested project space from <a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>, please go to<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html">http://www.psubs.org/mis=
c/contactus.html</a> and ask us to block your email<br>address from =
further abuse.<br><br>To continue setting up your web link from <a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>, please read the<br>following =
instructions.<br><br>1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) =
included below.<br><br>2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA =
below, simply<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;delete this email.<br><br>3) If you agree =
with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this<br> =
&nbsp;&nbsp;email and send it back "as is". &nbsp;Do not add any =
comments or change<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;any text. &nbsp;Your reply will be =
processed by automated software which<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;will create your =
project space and send another email with<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;instructions =
on how to access your project area.<br><br><br><br><a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a> Photo Space User Agreement =
(PLUA)<br><br>This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which =
defines the<br>terms under which you may upload and publish photos =
related to<br>submersibles and/or underwater projects, from <a =
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>. &nbsp;By returning<br>email =
confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, =
you<br>indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future =
terms of<br>this agreement.<br><br>1) You agree that the photos and/or =
documents you upload to <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a><br>will=
only be of submersibles and/or images that are related =
to<br>submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater =
topics.<br><br>2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to =
decide whether<br>your photos are published after reviewing their =
content.<br><br>3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and =
published on <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a><br>you waive any =
right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to<br>remove =
your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC. &nbsp;Furthermore, you =
agree<br>that <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a> shall have sole =
discretion to delete your photos at any<br>time it chooses, and for any =
reason it chooses, without notification<br>of any kind to =
you.<br><br><br></div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_AEFB03F3-A03C-4361-8F16-DD44AC8799C2--