

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id r2TIIDln011923
for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:18:14 -0500 (EST)
Received: from larsPC (p5792F1A0.dip0.t-ipconnect.de [87.146.241.160])
by mrelayeu.kundenserver.de (node=mrbap1) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
id 0MBI8r-1UT6e00rUD-00AQlo; Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:16:37 +0100
From: "lars wienckowski" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: AW: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 136458097811909
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:16:38 +0100
Message-ID: <000001ce2ca9$8eac1320$ac043960$@de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: Ac4sqU8wwrggaktxTdWMmQn0Dz7hgwAADXsA
Content-Language: de
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:dATuOZ6tl6pscUH/SGDHQw3h1nzt9uFqzZ4h7DRLQ0e
z9LVNewnY0WekzlsIXN7QtEaENXhuvUUwtvwSqZPSlCiAVnI+I
ImjlWIaN4c6mDvWg1PSf91hiBogfKR1M5UgUGn4Tirz69zFELX
IQnfKF9x/2UZfl62Qkzwbf6cB0Mvc1s3MiRA9RXuowkesumF8m
ilBT7gqfalZpG8LpYooDOQceplfMr9MavfPOqUdXoZc683AEcB
VzazP77GDuN+Q3tlkVzrKaDLpFNnrsCE4fq1Y/sqWc/7xZ81AP
hAuXRQAH9d3dDtOmSEomgv//K0jEjXgqwyjqVL8AvCBy2JQr3P
G+rGFr+yf6PC3lfRXFsI=

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. M=E4rz 2013 19:16
Betreff: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 136458097811909

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email =
to
confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload photos
related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
intentionally entering your email address into our automated request =
form
just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times and =
have
not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
will create your project space and send another email with
instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the =
terms
under which you may upload and publish photos related to submersibles =
and/or
underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning email confirmation to
PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you indicate that you accept =
to be
bound by the existing and future terms of this agreement.

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG =
will
only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to submersibles, =
ROV,
AUV, or other related underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
your photos are published after reviewing their content.

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on =
PSUBS.ORG
you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any =
time
it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification of any =
kind
to you.