

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id q0SLdWRs093222
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:39:32 -0500 (EST)
Received: by iaek3 with SMTP id k3so4513455iae.23
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:37:33 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.65.143 with SMTP id l15mr1064581ici.34.1327786651580;
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:37:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [192.168.1.2] (216-135-53-230.customers.cinergycom.net. [216.135.53.230])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id g34sm12508340ibk.10.2012.01.28.13.37.30
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:37:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fwd: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 132778612592963
References: <[email-masked]>
From: Steve Seymour <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary=Apple-Mail-7B6C8DDC-FE6E-4C83-B6BA-17CCBCC34B65
X-Mailer: iPad Mail (9A405)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 15:37:29 -0600
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)

--Apple-Mail-7B6C8DDC-FE6E-4C83-B6BA-17CCBCC34B65
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii

I agree 
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: January 28, 2012 3:28:45 PM CST
> Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 132778612592963
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
> This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email
> to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload
> photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.
> 
> If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly
> entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is
> intentionally entering your email address into our automated request
> form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times
> and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to
> http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email
> address from further abuse.
> 
> To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the
> following instructions.
> 
> 1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.
> 
> 2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply
>   delete this email.
> 
> 3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this
>   email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change
>   any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which
>   will create your project space and send another email with
>   instructions on how to access your project area.
> 
> 
> 
> PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)
> 
> This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the
> terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to
> submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning
> email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you
> indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of
> this agreement.
> 
> 1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG
> will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to
> submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.
> 
> 2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether
> your photos are published after reviewing their content.
> 
> 3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG
> you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to
> remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree
> that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any
> time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification
> of any kind to you.
> 
> 

--Apple-Mail-7B6C8DDC-FE6E-4C83-B6BA-17CCBCC34B65
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html;
charset=utf-8

<html><head></head><body bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF"><div><br>I agree&nbsp;<br>Sent f=
rom my iPad</div><div><br>Begin forwarded message:<br><br></div><blockquote t=
ype=3D"cite"><div><b>From:</b> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">padmin@ps=
ubs.org</a><br><b>Date:</b> January 28, 2012 3:28:45 PM CST<br><b>Subject:</=
b> <b>PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 132778612592963</b><br><b>Reply-To:</b> <a href=3D=
"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br></div></blockquote><di=
v></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><span></span><br><span></span><br><sp=
an>This is an automated email from <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a=
>. &nbsp;You are receiving this email</span><br><span>to confirm that you wa=
nt to set up web space on <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a> to uplo=
ad</span><br><span>photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underw=
ater subject.</span><br><span></span><br><span>If you did not make this requ=
est, it suggests that someone incorrectly</span><br><span>entered an email a=
ddress (which happens to be yours) or someone is</span><br><span>intentional=
ly entering your email address into our automated request</span><br><span>fo=
rm just to cause trouble. &nbsp;If you receive this email multiple times</sp=
an><br><span>and have not requested project space from <a href=3D"http://PSU=
BS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>, please go to</span><br><span><a href=3D"http://www.ps=
ubs.org/misc/contactus.html">http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html</a> an=
d ask us to block your email</span><br><span>address from further abuse.</sp=
an><br><span></span><br><span>To continue setting up your web link from <a h=
ref=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>, please read the</span><br><span>foll=
owing instructions.</span><br><span></span><br><span>1) Read the Photo Space=
User Agreement (PSUA) included below.</span><br><span></span><br><span>2) I=
f you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply</span><br><span>=
&nbsp;&nbsp;delete this email.</span><br><span></span><br><span>3) If you a=
gree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this</span><br><span>=
&nbsp;&nbsp;email and send it back "as is". &nbsp;Do not add any comments o=
r change</span><br><span> &nbsp;&nbsp;any text. &nbsp;Your reply will be pro=
cessed by automated software which</span><br><span> &nbsp;&nbsp;will create y=
our project space and send another email with</span><br><span> &nbsp;&nbsp;i=
nstructions on how to access your project area.</span><br><span></span><br><=
span></span><br><span></span><br><span><a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.OR=
G</a> Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)</span><br><span></span><br><span>Thi=
s is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the</span><br=
><span>terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to</span>=
<br><span>submersibles and/or underwater projects, from <a href=3D"http://PS=
UBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a>. &nbsp;By returning</span><br><span>email confirmatio=
n to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you</span><br><span>indicate t=
hat you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of</span><br><sp=
an>this agreement.</span><br><span></span><br><span>1) You agree that the ph=
otos and/or documents you upload to <a href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</=
a></span><br><span>will only be of submersibles and/or images that are relat=
ed to</span><br><span>submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater to=
pics.</span><br><span></span><br><span>2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall hav=
e sole discretion to decide whether</span><br><span>your photos are publishe=
d after reviewing their content.</span><br><span></span><br><span>3) You agr=
ee that once your photos are accepted and published on <a href=3D"http://PSU=
BS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a></span><br><span>you waive any right to demand their re=
moval, and that sole discretion to</span><br><span>remove your photos lies e=
ntirely with PSUBS LLC. &nbsp;Furthermore, you agree</span><br><span>that <a=
href=3D"http://PSUBS.ORG">PSUBS.ORG</a> shall have sole discretion to delet=
e your photos at any</span><br><span>time it chooses, and for any reason it c=
hooses, without notification</span><br><span>of any kind to you.</span><br><=
span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-7B6C8DDC-FE6E-4C83-B6BA-17CCBCC34B65--