

by whoweb.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id oADJ37wP086656
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:03:07 -0500 (EST)
Received: from imo-da03.mx.aol.com (imo-da03.mx.aol.com [205.188.169.201])
by imr-db03.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id oADIjAbW030796
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:45:10 -0500
Received: from [email-masked]
by imo-da03.mx.aol.com  (mail_out_v42.9.) id q.f10.e17d177 (43914)
for <[email-masked]>; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:45:07 -0500 (EST)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 128967481786597
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:45:02 -0500
From: David Colombo <[email-masked]>
boundary="--------MB_8CD517A044830BB_ABC_21C01_webmail-d064.sysops.aol.com"
X-Spam-Flag:NO
X-AOL-SENDER: [email-masked]

----------MB_8CD517A044830BB_ABC_21C01_webmail-d064.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

=20

=20

=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Sat, Nov 13, 2010 11:00 am
Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 128967481786597

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email

to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload

photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly

entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is

intentionally entering your email address into our automated request

form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times

and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to

http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html and ask us to block your email

address from further abuse.

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the

following instructions.

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply

delete this email.

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this

email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change

any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which

will create your project space and send another email with

instructions on how to access your project area.

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the

terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to

submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning

email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you

indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of

this agreement.

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG

will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to

submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether

your photos are published after reviewing their content.

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG

you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to

remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree

that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any

time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification

of any kind to you.

=20

----------MB_8CD517A044830BB_ABC_21C01_webmail-d064.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'><font size=3D"2" color=3D"=
black" face=3D"arial">

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"clear: both;"></div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt; color: black;=
">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: [email-masked]<br>

Sent: Sat, Nov 13, 2010 11:00 am<br>

Subject: PSUBS-WEBPAGE-REQUEST 128967481786597<br>

<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_0_42b3a725-1262-4da6-aa80-44e26654cdf6" style=3D"mar=
gin: 0px; font-family: Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px;=
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

<pre style=3D"font-size: 9pt;"><tt><br>

<br>

This is an automated email from PSUBS.ORG.  You are receiving this email<b=
r>

to confirm that you want to set up web space on PSUBS.ORG to upload<br>

photos related to submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other underwater subject.<br>

<br>

If you did not make this request, it suggests that someone incorrectly<br>

entered an email address (which happens to be yours) or someone is<br>

intentionally entering your email address into our automated request<br>

form just to cause trouble.  If you receive this email multiple times<br>

and have not requested project space from PSUBS.ORG, please go to<br>

<a __removedlink__1478388334__href=3D"http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.=
html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.psubs.org/misc/contactus.html</a> and=
ask us to block your email<br>

address from further abuse.<br>

<br>

To continue setting up your web link from PSUBS.ORG, please read the<br>

following instructions.<br>

<br>

1) Read the Photo Space User Agreement (PSUA) included below.<br>

<br>

2) If you do not agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply<br>

delete this email.<br>

<br>

3) If you agree with the terms of the PSUA below, simply reply to this<br>

email and send it back "as is".  Do not add any comments or change<br>

any text.  Your reply will be processed by automated software which<br>

will create your project space and send another email with<br>

instructions on how to access your project area.<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

PSUBS.ORG Photo Space User Agreement (PLUA)<br>

<br>

This is a legal agreement between you and PSUBS LLC which defines the<br>

terms under which you may upload and publish photos related to<br>

submersibles and/or underwater projects, from PSUBS.ORG.  By returning<br>

email confirmation to PSUBS and requesting space on our server, you<br>

indicate that you accept to be bound by the existing and future terms of<b=
r>

this agreement.<br>

<br>

1) You agree that the photos and/or documents you upload to PSUBS.ORG<br>

will only be of submersibles and/or images that are related to<br>

submersibles, ROV, AUV, or other related underwater topics.<br>

<br>

2) You agree that PSUBS LLC shall have sole discretion to decide whether<b=
r>

your photos are published after reviewing their content.<br>

<br>

3) You agree that once your photos are accepted and published on PSUBS.ORG=
<br>

you waive any right to demand their removal, and that sole discretion to<b=
r>

remove your photos lies entirely with PSUBS LLC.  Furthermore, you agree<b=
r>

that PSUBS.ORG shall have sole discretion to delete your photos at any<br>

time it chooses, and for any reason it chooses, without notification<br>

of any kind to you.<br>

<br>

<br>

</tt></pre>
</div>

<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_42b3a725-1262-4da6-aa80-44e26654cdf6 -->

</div>

</font></font>

----------MB_8CD517A044830BB_ABC_21C01_webmail-d064.sysops.aol.com--