Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Remember Karl Stanley?

Speaking of Capt. Nemo, actually Pat Regan,  does
anyone know how he's doing?  I sent an e-mail to him
about a week ago since he hasn't been posting for a
while.  I got no response. I hope he's just terribly
busy becoming rich, famous, and fit and trim.

Dan