[PSUBS-MAILIST] More Stimulation

Carsten,

I like your response. Combine both a wet sub and a 1ATM sub so you can get
the benefits and problems of both.

On the serious side, most of the 1ATM subs I've seen have small hatches and
getting out of them with breathing gear would be difficult. The, fortunately
few, reports I've seen don't mention bailing out as effective. I think the
potential implosion would render the occupants unable to bail.

In the case of a heart attack, perhaps the 1ATM subs are safer. Anyway apples
and oranges don't seem to have much to do with the subject except as a way of
avoiding the subject.

Ken Martindale