[PSUBS-MAILIST] E-MHD NEWS!

Hi guys!,
             I have been experimenting solidly for the last week with my MHD engine and have this to report...  IT WORKS!!!!!  Not only did it work, but it worked better than scaled recreations of the engine in the YAMATO1 and MHD engines designed by MIT. The flow of sea water in my design was quite violent in comparison to that produced by my recreations of the other designs of the same input power and magnetic field strength. It completely blew them away! I would say that with the right materials you may get similar performance out of this to that of an electric motor of the same input power.

Again I would like to know if anyone out there could offer me, or even point me towards some corporate or private sponsorship for this project. Wherever in the world you are, I'll come and work with you and develop this thing with you (and of course, share the earnings with you!) if you can pick up the tab for the R+D. I know what materials I will need to work with and how the research should take place. I love submarines, especially the smaller ones, and I just wanna make them as good as they can be. If you can help out, please let me know!

Cheers!
Richard Gordon