Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] More Stimulation

Ken, I think what he's saying is that a wet sub just doesn't go to the
extremes that a dry sub can.  Like the 1 ATM you're talking about.  I
assume you're talking dry sub.  In either case, a dry sub is far safer
at 300 meters with no power than a wet sub is, PERIOD.  If a wet sub
gets you that far, you're already fish food and the sub is a new toy for
Davy Jones.  On the other hand if you're at, let's say 20 meters, yes it
can be compared reasonably.
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times
like these."-Paul Harvey