From: Carsten Standfuß <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Sunday, February 25, 2001 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hardregulatortank without pipeing

Hi Dave

"D. Blake" schrieb:

> I read your post a second time.  Now I see your point.  You want both
tanks
> completely disconnected from each other.

Yes, thats the idear.. tanks without water pipes.
But I want to change both: trim and bouancy with the same two bow and
stern hard tanks. So I have to handle with seawater and normaly with big
pipes
and valves. I found yesterday a simple solution - The pressure air
intake pipe system should have partly a size of about 1,5 inch than I
can use them also to exaust the air from the tanks quickly for bouancy
and trim use. From an economic stand point its look very unexpensive ..
if you know :
- outside pressure
- Inside pressure stern tank
- inside pressure bow tank
- inside level of water stern tank
- inside level of water bow tank
Its clear a experimental device - but its look at the moment very
unexpensive. I will build it in - if I managed to find hydraulis driven
vales
with are made from seawater resistant material inside a-n-d outside..

see you Carsten