Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] E-MHD NEWS!

Lynn:
This is all well and good, but I for one remain skeptical.
I was willing to entertain the idea of E-MHD as it seemed very provocative,
and at the same time, productive.  Still, not enough fundamental information
has been revealed--by Rich, or anyone else--to accurately determine the
feasability of such a propulsion system.
Rich had been somewhat convincing with his rhetorical decourse until his
latest post referring to "cold fission" as a possible energy source.  In
addition recall his reluctance to reveal even the smallest measure of info
to Carsten.
To my mind, the subject of "cold fission" sends up warning signals to
introduce skepticism in terms of overall agenda on his part.  The "agenda"
at this time seems to be a desire to obtain monetary investors in spite of
credibility.  His admitting a not wanting to go further into detail because
of "patentability" concerns provides ample opportunity for pause.
Oh what a sorry-sorry time we live in today.
This beg's the question:
Is Rich genuinely interested in the furthering of PSUBS knowledge, or the
acquirement of Dollars?  I think the latter.
We have seen this before if not so obvious.  Here I refer reluctantly to
propane as a ballast source.  Or equally incredulous, a ballast systems of
dubious value that proclaims acrobatic like manuevers with umpteen
ball-valves requiring a gymnastic athleticism to operate.  I say that LOL.
Hey, I have in my past worked on assembly lines.  I know with practice,
complicated actions can become routine and accurate with repetition.  No
doubt a person--over time--can manipulate a dozen and a half valves
second-nature not unlike operating a less complex--albeit complex--backhoe,
or helicopter.

To Rich:
This idea of an alternative system of propulsion seems intriguing on the
surface--or subsurface for that matter (LOL)--but strikes me as too
outlandish.  I say put-up, or shut-up!  Some of my ancestors came from what
is now Missouri: the "show me State".
Tesla Tony has it right.  You don't trust us?  Send your info to Scientific
American or whatever.  Until then, quit your solicitations, OK?

Best Regards,
Big Dave